Sign in or
BiographyA living machine with liquid metallic skin, Upgrade is a biomechanical alien that can merge with any mechanical device, from a blender to a bicycle to a satellite. While merged, he can "upgrade" the device into an incredible piece of Ultra-Tech far more advanced than any existing Earth technology.
Unofficial BiographyUpgrade is a Galvanic Mechomorph from the moon Galvan B, which hovers around Galvan Prime. As a result of the Galvans experimenting with nanotechnology, his race was brought to life. This biomechanical being is a living machine with liquid metallic skin and complex systems of self-forming organic circuits. Upgrade is able to merge with technology and "upgrade" it into an incredible piece of ultra-tech. When merged, Upgrade can literally bring anything to life, and are able to communicate with the apparatus, vastly increasing its functions. While Upgrade is a master of the mechanical, his powers are useless on living creatures. The plasma beams he can produce come from a series of complex internal machinations. Being highly sensitive, finely tuned beings, electromagnetic pulses, acid or any other sort of corrosive can upset their delicate chemistry and wreak havoc on their systems.
Omnitrix Version Modificationsno obvious modifications known
Future Alien DescriptionIt has not been displayed as of yet
Child Alien DescriptionIt has not been displayed as of yet
Video Game DescriptionUpgrade's Video Game form looks the same as the original version.
Advantages & Abilities
- Upgrade has the ability to merge and control technology.
- He can alter technology he's merged with and upgrade it, giving it a far more advanced design.
- He can fire positronic energy blasts from his eye and hands
- He can create hard-light constructs out of positronic energy.
- He can stretch and change the shape of his body, allowing him to float and create weapons with his arms (axes, swords, spears)
- Can solidify parts of his body into armor
- Can travel as liquid making him immune to many physical attacks or bindings
- Can destroy a machines circuits and programming by merging hand with it
- Increased strength
- Can phase through machines and things made of metal
- Can create a symbiote with limited intelligence (comparable to a dog) but all the power of the original
Disadvantages & Weaknesses
- Electricity and electromagnetic energy can render his abilities useless.
- He is also weak against acids and corrosives.
- Control over powerful and sentient robots can become difficult for Upgrade.
- The symbiote cannot be reabsorbed
Sickness Effectsno sickness effects displayed as of yet
Upgrade has appeared in the following Ben 10 episodes
- Permanent Retirement
- Tourist Trap
- The Alliance
- Last Laugh
- Side Effects
- The Big Tick (cameo)
- Grudge Match
- They Lurk Below
- Back with a Vengeance
- Ben 10,000
- Midnight Madness
- Game Over
- Be Afraid of the Dark
- Radio Dazed
- For a list of things that Upgrades "upgrades" please see Ultra-Tech. It will also provide links to pictures of Upgrade while merged with it.
Latest page update: made by upgrade1
, Aug 7 2009, 11:20 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
4 words added
2 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.